Wednesday 12 September 2012

Borderlands 2

It's being released in 6 days. I'm so ridiculously excited- i'm like a littke kid at christmas. Haven't anticipated the release of a game this much since Halo 2 (which was a huge let down btw). But im 100% sure this wont be!

Borderlands 2- a rich fusion of RPG and FPS to make RPS. And it has "87 Bazilliondier guns". Which is just a funny term for- A LOT. In fact it's won a world record for having the greatest amount of guns in a game, ever!!

The only thing ruining my grove is the fact that i've got my part 2 finals in a month and a half. Which means i've had to get my head down and start revision- not so easy when inventions such as facebook and youtube exist. sigh...

But after my exams- ima be on this borderlands shizz!!! :D SO EXCITED




No comments:

Post a Comment